How can we improve?

Fuck your stupid self indulgent yuppie bullshit.

This guide basically boils down to horseshit life-coaching for the few people smart enough and lucky enough to actually have a career at all in this economy. It's easy to "focus on a social impact" when you're fending off six figure job offers because you majored in computer science. This guide does fucking zero to benefit the overwhelming majority of the US. Fuck you

1 vote
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    PatrickPatrick shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

2 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • KentKent commented  · 

So if you saw a food bank soliciting food donations, you'd tell them to go fuck themselves, since people like yourself don't have the resources to donate and the people who would be interested in donating don't have any idea what it's like to be without food?

If you really are in such a bad shape, it seems like the last thing you'd want to do is discourage people from strategically planning their careers around helping.

• PatrickPatrick commented  · 

"I could do anything if only i knew what it was"

Spoken by someone who doesnt have to work 65 hours a week at 8 bucks an hour just to fucking survive.

Fuck you assholes, you've never lived anywhere but the fucking incubated startup dreamworld.

Feedback and Knowledge Base